The Twenty-third Annual
View from the Bench: The Juvenile
Court Justices of Middlesex County
Sponsored by the Massachusetts Juvenile Bar Association
Thursday, May 30, 2019, from 4:30-7:30 P.M
Watertown Police Station
552 Main Street, First Floor
Watertown, MA 02472
Debra L. Smith, Esq. & Michael F. Kilkelly, Esq.
- Mike Kilkelly and Debbie Smith: Updates in the Case Law
- Judge Blitzman: Welcoming Remarks
- Judge King Status of the Foster Care System
- Judge Oker: Suggestions for working with PYA Young Adults
- Judge Roache: Thoughts about the New Program Pathways
- Judge Tan: Challenges and Benefits of the New Juvenile Court Rules.
The donation for the seminar will reimburse the Massachusetts Juvenile Bar Association for materials and light dinner. Space is Limited.
Registration required: by May 27, 2019.
Register and pay online with a $65 donation via credit card or debit card at massjba.org
Questions regarding registration: Please contact Jillian G. Ellis at email@example.com, 508-989-4519. Questions about the program, please e-mail Michael Kilkelly at MKilkelly@aol.com or Deb Smith at Lawdeb@aol.com.
APPROVED FOR THREE CAFL CREDITS
The 23rd Annual
View from the Bench: The Juvenile Court Justices of Middlesex County
Thursday, May 30th, 2019
4:30 P.M.-7:30 P.M.
Online registration is now closed.